Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Reason For The Season

It's the first day of October. I know I said I don't like doing costumes that doesn't mean I don't like Halloween and the reason for the costumes. So I thought I'd get in the mood of October and remember the reasons I get so excited about the season. Here is a walk down memory lane of some of our past Halloweens. Take notice if you can how much Phoebe looks like Isabel. I could totally swap pictures between the two and you would never notice. Don't worry I didn't do any swapping this time. This Halloween it looks like I'm going to have a wizard (think Merlin) and a ninja so far. Isabel hasn't decided and Phoebe is being stubborn because I told her there is no purple pony costume out there. She thinks if she holds out, that magically it's going to happen. I've got to think of something that might distract her(is that possible?) Happy October!!

Oliver- a bat 2 1/2 yrs. old

Oliver- ready to saddle up as a cowboy
around 18 months

Isabel, truly an angel at 3 yrs. old

Isabel as Jane, where is Tarzan?
4 yrs old

Isabel as Ernie, 2 yrs


Miles in his halloween pajamas, my kids don't dress up until they ask to 2 yrs

Miles, Oliver as Harry Potter and Isabel as a witch


Miles as the Human Torch, Oliver named himself Skullazar, and Isabel as a friendly pirate

Phoebe in her halloween pajamas at almost 2 yrs

Isabel as a witch, Phoebe as a princess,Oliver as a zombie skater, and Miles as his favorite, Wolverine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all the pictures. I too totally think Phoebe looks like Isabel!

Melissa said...

Yes, can't deny that incredibly strong resemblance between your girls! Fun pictures, you do costumes well even if it totally stresses you out!

Paula said...

Love the pictures, it is always fun to travel down memory lane. The kids all look really cute. I also liked the books you have read part, you will have to show me how to do that. I am on good reads now, let me know if you are on that. No worries about missing the phone call, we will talk soon.

Paula