Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Love That Makes The World Go Round

At least my world. A few things that make me know that I'm loved and makes every day better no matter what...

1. Phoebe who likes to come to me at random times and wrap her arms around me and tell me that she loves me "more than much".

2. Going to the park and watch the kids run around in the sunshine, their imaginations go wild and without any cares in the world.
3.A husband who will do the dishes for me just to make my life better because he knows I don't want to do one more thing today.

4. Spending a night out with Isabel browsing the bookstore and her wanting to talk, sharing her thoughts with me.( How much longer will she want to spend a Friday night with her mom?)

5. Children(one at a time) who still tell me every dinner no matter what I make- "Good dinner mom!"
6.Snuggling up on the couch with kids piled on top of me to read bed time stories, with them all saying "just one more, please" (how can I resist) 7.Good night kisses. (need I say anything more?)


8. A husband who is willing to listen to me, even when it's nonsense.

I really should count my blessings more often-life is never so bad as long as this is what I have at home.

1 comment:

Melanie Arkoudas said...

That is the sweetest post! I love all those things! and life is never bad when you have a great family at home. You have great kids, and i am so excited for Isabelle. YOu make me curious though, with all the turmoil in Colorado about which way the vote will swing, where do you stand? Do you have any inside points of view on the canidates? Keep up the great blogging! Melanie