Sunday, August 31, 2008

Crazy But True

I looked over at Stephanie's blog (http://stephanieandaddison.blogspot.com/) today and low and behold she had somehow in a chain reaction given me this award. I know, crazy but true. I still don't think I'm all that great at this blogging business but ok, it made me feel good. Thanks Stephanie!


Anyway upon accepting this my prestigious award, I am to list 6 things that make me HAPPY and then send on the award to 3 more "Kreativ friends"


So here it goes. By the way it's a little stressful to think of all the things that make me happy and only choose 6-maybe it will be easier for some of you to do.


1.I'm stealing this from Stephanie but really it is true: TALKING TO FAMILY ON THE PHONE, it must be the same for her, when you live far away-I need connections.


2.NAPPING. On Sundays I need a big long nap to recover from church. Plus I had a meeting at church at 6:00 THIS MORNING so that means yes, I had to wake up at 5:oo A.M. I'm really tired on Sundays. Luckily my family must know this, because they are really good about letting me snooze for awhile.


3. PUMPKIN: I like anything pumpkin flavored, ice cream, muffins, bread, souffle, pies, pumpkin roll, you get the picture. Fall is right around the corner. Do you think September is too early for it. I'm kind of counting down.


4. My husband TRENT for not getting upset when I need him to still help me with some of this blogging stuff. He's so good at it though. And one other thing He's back from RENO. I don't know how I did it for 9 months.


5.Those rare nights when I actually have time to sit down and watch TV SHOWS I like. Somehow I'm always gone or busy with kids homework that it is rare when I do see them. (The Closer, Project Runway, House, Grey's Anatomy) I'm just glad for Saturday marathons, and series dvds.


6.I know this is maybe taking the easy way out. But my family, really they do make me happy(except when they are hitting, fighting, whining, complaining, tattle telling) But I love them and to counter all those bad moments they have a ton of good ones, that make me smile, laugh, think they are crazy, and proud. take a look below.



Ok so here I am ready to give this award away to people. My blogging circle isn't very big because none of my family does it (even though they could-hint, hint) and I just started. Anyway I choose my friends Melissa, Kristy(they inspired me to get this going,) and if she happens to read this, my cousin Melanie(such a cute blog).

1 comment:

Melanie Arkoudas said...

Liz,
I saw your blog address on mine this morning, and I hopped on your blog to check it out. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. I wished so much to be at the family reunion this year, but we just couldn't make it.I would have loved to see you. I can't believe that you gave me that award. I read it and it made me cry. thanks for thinking of me. I am so glad that I will be able to keep tabs on you.