Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Feelings






My feelings:






I feel happy: when my house is totally clean, the first diet coke of the day, talking on the phone with my family.

I feel worried: about being a good mom.

I like: really good sunsets.

I hate: whining, a bad hair day, being hot, an unmade bed.
I feel nervous: making phone calls to strangers.

I'm excited: for fall to begin, the colors, the smells, the decorations, the food, the holiday, the whole bit!

I'm afraid: of failure, mice & cats(I know it's wierd and irrational but I have my reasons).

I'm glad: that this day is finally over.

I'm frustrated: that sometimes the days are too short, and others are too long.

I feel at peace: when I go and check on my kids at night and watch them sleep.

I feel stressed: that I haven't got everything done before my mother in law comes tomorrow.

I feel proud: when people compliment my children.

I feel enthusiastic: about cute projects that I see and want to do, trying out a new recipe.

I feel sad: when I see other people struggle, when my kids get their feelings hurt.

I feel bored: watching sportscenter for the umpteenth time.

I feel tired: when I watch my kids fight.

I love: my family, raisenets, and the smell of a new book.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Great feelings list! Good luck with your MIL this weekend, hope you guys have fun.

The Easton Family said...

AMEN on the sportscenter thing!!! Don't our husbands realize it repeats? After about 45 minutes even I can report on the sports.