Sunday, November 16, 2008

They clean up good...

This picture was right before we left for church. Can you tell we are having wacky weather, with Oliver in a sweater, and Miles in a polo? (pay no attention to Oliver's chapped mouth, he can't stop licking it). Somethimes I feel the need to document one moment where they are still clean, put together; no dirt, stains, hair messed up, rumpled. You know what I'm talking about. Not that I don't like those moments too, I just feel sometimes it's nice to remember that they always start out put together.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! They do clean up well.

Jacqui said...

The weather has been super crazy! It was so hot at church yesterday because the heat was on from the snow and cold on Friday. Crazy!

Erika said...

Your kids always looked put together. As does their fabulous mom! You truly are an inspiration to me!

Melissa said...

They most surely do! Then again, so does their mom. What a cute crew you've got! I know you don't really want to hear it, but they are looking so much older!

Thanks for the chat today. Looking forward to seeing you on Friday.

erinka said...

I loved Phoebe's cute hair on Sunday. Good timing!