Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Toothless

This is mostly a shout out to my mom, but I thought I would share it with you all too. Miles has finally started losing his top teeth. I told my mom about it and she said "please post a picture so I can see him. He has such a cute smile"(I couldn't agree more). I think when little kids start losing their baby teeth, they look so cute, with all the gaps and spaces(I wish you could also see the sprinkle of freckles across his nose too). We've been waiting it seems forever for this one he lost. It was a dead tooth that he's had since he was about 2 years old when he fell on my sisters deck and his mouth hit a flower pot. It's one of those last things before they start to look like big kids. He's officially on his way to being one of the big kids now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree cute smile.

Melissa said...

What is Miles without his black tooth???

Yes, he is becoming a big kid - but I will always remember him as one of the smiliest, most darling 6-month-olds I've ever seen. What a handsome boy! Congrats on the tooth loss.

Melanie Arkoudas said...

I agree, I love the toothless grin as well. I am dying to know...Who is happy in your family now that the elections are over?

karenc said...

I love that smile! It makes me happy and makes me smile. I'm glad to see that tooth gone!...Were you brave? You know that you can't keep from smiling no matter how hard you try...Love You Miles