Thursday, September 25, 2008

My favorite canidate

I wonder who you all thought I was going to say? Anyway, my favorite candidate is OLIVER. He is running for school treasurer. He's given his speech to the whole school and today he put up his posters for the upcoming election. His slogan that he came up with on his own was "This Hart won't let you down" I don't quite know how much responsibility he will have if he wins, but he promises he won't let you down. Trent printed fake money with Oliver's picture on it for him to pass out to people, and Oliver is excited. The boys tracked off (they have year round school) for 3 weeks and the election will be when they get back to school. The rest of the tracks will have a chance to look at the posters and listen to his taped speech while he is off track. So we wish Oliver the best of luck and hopefully it will be a Victory!

3 comments:

karenc said...

Oliver, Way to go! good luck, sound like a great campaign slogan. to bad that you have to wait for three weeks. Liz I am so glad that you are back. Grandma T.

Anonymous said...

Go Oliver. I need some Oliver money!

Melissa said...

Go Oliver! And he's wearing a green shirt on purpose to prove he'll be great handling the green, right? ;) Let us know the results.