Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Miles!

Today Miles turns 7! I can't believe it. I remember the day he was born so well. He made me wait until 2 days before his due date. He definitely was worth waiting for. So in honor of him turning 7, here are 7 of the many reasons I love him.

1.He has such smiley eyes, and even when he doesn't want to, he can't help himself from smiling.
2.He is such a good natured, laid back boy, who is always willing to go along with anything that I ask of him.

3.I love him because if I can catch him without him noticing he does what I call his "x-men moves" I don't know what he is exactly imagining because he's always embarrassed when he notices me. But I think it is funny all the same.

(Wolverine is his favorite - Halloween last year)

4.He's got such a gentle soul. He may play the tough boy, but he has a really good heart.

5.He is such a good brother. Especially to Phoebe. He loves the others, but he has always loved and taken good care of Phoebe. She can do anything and he will take it.
6.He's curious. He always wants to know why things are and where things came from, and how things work. There's a lot going on in that head of his.

7.I always think of Miles as my miracle baby. He was a surprise, and proved to me that I could still have children when I was told I shouldn't. He will always have a special place in my heart.
Happy Birthday Miles! I'm so proud to be your mom. I know that you truly were heaven sent!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Miles! He truly is a darling, handsome boy with a funny little personality. It was fun to see the picture of him as a baby - just how I first met him! He was one of the cutest babies ever. Hope you have a fun action-packed day!