Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Are you surprised?

I just have to comment on the breaking news the media let us in on-That we are officially in a recession and have been since last December. Okay-for real- are any of you surprised? I'm sure not. Next time, lay it on the line I say-the sooner we know the sooner we can deal with it-don't make it seem better than it really is. We're smarter than that. We're all feeling it in some way already-aren't we?
Okay-my rant is over.....I've got to get back to making tutus for someones(Phoebe's) birthday party tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW really what a surprise, ha ha. Have fun with all the girls and tutus!

Jacqui said...

Well, we can be grateful for the gas prices, right?

I'm excited to see how your 10:30 birthday party turned out :) We had competing parties. Thankfully the guest lists were different :)

Melissa said...

True story, I was laughing to myself when I saw that headline. Yeah, no kidding! I only tried selling my house for 4 years.

GREAT party - thanks so much!

Erika said...

How was the party? Please say you took pics and will post them... I need a girly fix after being around all this testosterone today!