Friday, January 2, 2009

Snip, Snip

So as I was looking through our Christmas pictures I realized one thing. I had been an inattentive mother and let Phoebe's hair get out of hand and scraggly. So Trent's mission today while I was at work was to go get her hair cut. He was a little nervous, claiming to know nothing about girl's hair. All the instructions I gave him were to tell them "to somehow make it look better". He went off to Sweet and Sassy a "girly " kids salon where they did her up right. They came into work to show her off to me and she looked all sassy, twirling around. The wonders of what a haircut will do for a girl(as we all know). Trent said she came home and didn't want to lay down on it or let anyone touch it. Phoebe's hair has been somewhat of a battle-she has really fine hair with huge cowlick in the back which makes her hair pop up like someone from a Dr. Seuss story. It's definitely getting better though and with the new haircut-she looks like a brand new Phoebe!



Before

After
I hope these pictures show the new Phoebe - justice!

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

That is darling! Her face is suited to cute bangs like that.

karenc said...

Phoebe, I love your hair....you look so cute and grown up....she is such a girl.love grandma t.

Melissa said...

So cute! And she looks so much older. A lovely improvement on an already cute girl.