Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Two Girls

With September brings busy things for my girls.  Phoebe started soccer which she is super excited about.  Her turn has finally come-she sat through watching spring lacrosse with Oliver and summer baseball with Miles. I told her she had her turn in the fall.  She actually has come out of her shy little shell with soccer which makes me happy and sends Trent over the moon that one of his kids shows interest in soccer.  It's funny to watch her soccer games-it's like watching the running of a herd.  This last game her coach said that they had to pass the ball 5 times before they could make a shot on goal and we started to see an actual team playing what finally looked like soccer ;) 


 Isabel had her homecoming week this past week.  She is in Student Council this year which made her a very busy girl-with float decorating, decorating class halls, dancing in the homecoming game, parade, decorating for the dance and finally the Homecoming dance on Saturday. I told her I would host a dinner for all of her friends that night.  So she invited 11 of her friends over for a dinner before the dance.  My friend Erika worked her decorating magic and made it look special for Isabel and her friends.  Shout out to my friends Erika and Nicole who served as my kitchen wenches and outdid themselves as always, thank you!  Isabel had a great time.
Isabel in her words not mine- looking "2 sassy"

Isabel and the girls-from left to right Alyssa, Maddy, Isabel, Lauren,Mallorie,Torri,Kelsi,and Rachel

The guys-L to R-Aidan,Joel, Eric and Michael
The tables


3 comments:

Erika said...

Your two girls make me desperate for my own two girls. Since Josh got the snip snip I guess you'll have to loan me your more often!

They are truly stunning, talented, kind and generous. They must have an awesome mom.

Jacqui said...

Isabel looked beautiful! School dances...what fun memories.

So, did you wear the aprons? Sounds like so much fun

Melissa said...

Seriously fun. And I don't even recognize your house. I need to come over one of these years! The evening looked lovely, love the decorating.