Saturday, January 30, 2010

Time Flys (Part I)

I thought about starting fresh, but I don't want to forget the past 8 months. I noticed I stopped blogging when I started working full time, and I let time slip away. It is time to kick it up again, so here is a sampling from May through September.


8th Grade Graduation and Dance

Family Reunion and 4th of July in Utah


Isabel's 14th Birthday in Utah

Hiking Timpanogos Caves


Oliver's 10th Birthday

Summer and Fun


Back to School (3rd and 5th grade)


Camping


Starting High School - I can't believe I have a high schooler


Birthday and Baptism - the same day

Starting Preschool

Whewwww, that was a lot. I got through part I. Now, on to part II.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all the pictures. I am so glad you posted :)

Jacqui said...

First off, I loved seeing your name at the top of my BlogList :) I love the new layout. Good choice, Trent.

Secondly, your profile photo is fabulous. You look so glamorous.

I'm glad you're back. The blogging world has missed you :)

Melissa said...

Love the new look, love that you blogged, love that you didn't follow my advice to start fresh. I think you actually did a very basic and not-overwhelming catch-up, I'm sure you'll be pleased to have captured some of the past highlights. :)

Hope you keep it up from here! The pictures are all great, can't wait for more.