Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER

We woke up to a pretty dreary looking Easter morning. The sky was gray and rain was drizzling. I wish it could have been warm and sunny, oh well. It didn't rain on our parade of the kids dressed up for church though, so here is our Easter sampling:



So while I was at work last night Trent took on the task of dying Easter eggs with the kids-I thank him from the bottom of my heart. Anyway-the kids didn't want to bother with making pretty Easter eggs they just wanted to keep dipping them in the dye to see what color they would keep turning. That is why most of them look kind of prehistoric, I've been sitting buried in the ground kind of green. I guess as long as they had a good time who cares?











I hope wherever you all are on this Easter Day-I hope you had a very blessed and happy one!




4 comments:

Jacqui said...

Phoebe's dress is darling! We didn't dye eggs this year. Kraig wasn't home and there was no way I was going to do it by myself. Well done, Trent, on undertaking it alone!

Anonymous said...

---------------------------------------------Happy Easter. looks like the kids had a great time!

Melissa said...

Happy Easter! Hope it was a good one. Cute pictures, that dress is perfect on Phoebe.

erinka said...

Easter is one of my favorite holidays. Bravo for keeping up traditions even when conditions don't make it easy.